Our Tigers classes are back indoors from Saturday 17th April
You must book into Tigers sessions and observe the guidelines listed below
- Tigers are to be temperature tested before entering the class.
- There will be anti-bacterial gel provided at the entrance to the venue.
- Anyone feeling unwell, especially if displaying cold or flu symptoms is not to come to class.
- Tigers must arrive in their tee shirt/ Dobok ready to train.
- Tigers are asked to bring a yoga mat or beach towel in a plastic bag to use for stretching/floor exercises.
- Tigers must bring a drink in a sports bottle.
- Tigers must wear non-marking sports shoes in class.
- Tigers are advised to use the toilet at home before coming to class.
- No parents or spectators are allowed in the venue
- Everyone is to confirm that their contact details held by the club are up to date..
- We will set start and finish times allowing for an adequate swap over period between classes to allow one group to exit before allowing in the next group.