Code of Conduct for Students
As a member of our Club, you are expected to abide by the following code of conduct:
- All members must train within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background or religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- All members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform one of the instructors if they are going to be late.
- All members should wear approved clothing and protective equipment for training, grading and competition sessions, as agreed with the instructor.
- All members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- All members are not allowed to smoke whilst wearing a Dobok or representing the club in a public place.
- All members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs whilst wearing a Dobok or representing the club in a public place.
- All members are to respect the tenets of Tae Kwon-Do at all times.