Conduct in the Dojang ( Training Hall)
Every student must observe the following conduct in the Dojang in order to maintain an orderly and effective training hall.
- Upon entering the training hall, bow.
- Bow to the Instructor at a proper distance.
- Exchange greetings with fellow students.
- Bow to the Instructor before forming a line prior to training.
- Classes should only be run by experienced senior grades
- At the end of a training session, the senior student readies the class, then everyone bows, the second senior student addresses the class then all bow to the senior student who then dismisses the class.
- The Instructor, whatever grade, must be addressed correctly as "Sir" or “Mr"
- Upon leaving the Dojang, bow facing the training area.